The Agile professional becomes a confident implementer of Agile principles ina Scrum framework and is invaluable to organisations because he is able to forge teamwork and collaborations, implement rapid release-cycles, help solve interruptions and distractions to the common goal quickly, and ensure Agile project-management
The Agile skills are practical skills un-adaptable to being self-taught or learned without effective interactions with teams and the practice of Agile values. If you wish to upgrade your skills, then do a PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner course to learn and practice the latest Scrum Master skills and techniques. When you feel you have the adequate skills, take the certification exams.
The benefits of Certification
Certification is always a paid process, and you need to assess the training partner, their curriculum, reliability and more. For the certification level besides experience and prior knowledge, there are requirements to be met in having your skills updated at recognised training partner’s courses. You will need the 21 PDU’s or SEU’s awarded for skills attained, to enrol for the qualifying PMI-ACP certification examination conducted by the accreditation agency Project Management Institute of India Inc. The exam is of 3-hour duration and consists of 120 multiple choice and objective type questions/ answers.
The Agile Professional deliverables
Of the progressive and emerging methodologies to transform teamwork, the Agile principles on a Scrum framework, scores high because its methodology helps the Agile professional in
1. Team cohesion and transparency: Every member is a crucial contributing part of daily-meets where cohesively projects are accepted, deadlines set and work reviewed.
2. Better risk management: Great teams perform with Agile practices of dividing tasks into tinier tasks in fixed timelines and hence reduce risk as it is always a team project.
3. Frequent feedback, testing and progression: These daily meets provide the review, constructive feedback, discussions, communication across all stakeholders and progress-continuity.
4. Personal Efficiency: Agile is high-thinking in project management. It works on simple principles that can be used in personal life and tasks too.
5. Clarity and changeability: The PO-Product Owner will have clarity which is substantiated by daily progress. However, PO’s changing needs are acceptable in Scrum, and the team faces such challenges daily with ease under an able Scrum Master.
6. Project Management and control are simplified: By modulating priorities in Sprint meets depending on the changes needed in the project a team goal is accepted for resolution and Sprint planning.
7. Productivity and ROI increase: Scrum decreases the time-to-market through daily sprints allowing for changes to evolve, be tested and applied continuously. The timeline adherence ensures more sellable products during the project lifetime.
8. Saves effort, time and money
9. User experience and customer needs are a priority, and the Product Owner is part of the Scrum team. Feedback cycles are smaller, iterative changes possible, developers can undertake on-site corrections and ensure more releases of sellable products while the project continuity is still ongoing
The certification or the course is not a job guarantee. It is an empowering tool that showcases your confidence, practical skills and knowledge of testing. It definitely scores when it comes to keeping you in the race by updating knowledge and upgrading practical skills. Enrol today, if you want to be an Agile Certified Professional.